|1||Stepford Connect services to Berrily|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria|
- Passengers wishing to travel to Morganstown or to use AirLink services to Stepford Airport Central and Airport Terminal 2 need to transfer at Elsemere Junction or St. Helen's Bridge since neither services to Morganstown nor AirLink services call at this station.
- Between 1.1.0. and 1.1.5., New Harrow was a dispatchable station, but in 1.1.5., this ability was removed due to extremely infrequent trains. As a replacement, Stepford East became dispatchable.
- The announcements for this station and Berrily used to glitch and kill the stations announcements. This has been fixed in 1.3.29
- There was an old sign at this station that said "NEW HARROW; For trains to Airport Central and Medan City. This "Medan City" Station is a mystery, which might be be a proposed station that is later shelved. It is not Leighton City or Stepford Town (Stepford Central) because they had already been named and it is not Stepford East because it has never been or planned to be a terminal station.
- When Class 707, Class 720, and Class 458/5 approaches this station, the announcer states that coach 4 will not open, but coach 4 clearly fits through the station and coach 5 does not. This same thing happens to Elsemere Pond, East Berrily, and Beaulieu Park. This could potentially mean internally there is a coach 0.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.