Morganstown Siding is one of two sidings that can be used by Waterline services starting R015 services in Morganstown, with the other being Benton Siding. It is a westbound facing siding located east of the station.
|Siding Slot||Route||Next Station|
|Lane 1|| R015
Benton <> Morganstown
- This siding was added in V1.6, along with the Morganstown Shuttle opening.
- Due to the distance to Morganstown, the "We will shortly be arriving at..." announcement would play immediately when the train is spawned, similar to Whitefield Lido Siding. But after V1.7.1, any trains spawned at a depot or siding will no longer play this announcement when they arrive at their first station.
- This siding is unique for having a wall adjacent to it.
- This is the only siding spawnable by only 2-car variants for the Morganstown Shuttle, as the Benton Siding is spawnable by all Waterline trains.
- In V1.6.3, this siding was broken. Sometimes, due to too many trains spawning, the signal becomes red with no train in the signal zone.
- Even though this siding is on tracks used by AirLink, no AirLink services can spawn here, likely because the Stepford Airport Parkway Depot is just a bit further away. Plus, the length of this siding is too short for most AirLink trains.