Track & Platform Layout
>> Passing service direction
|1||Waterline services to Morganstown|
|>>||Waterline services to Greenslade|
|3||Waterline services to Benton and Newry|
|<<||Waterline services to Benton|
- With a gap of only 0.24 miles (386 metres), Morganstown Docks and Port Benton are the two closest stations on the whole of Stepford County Railway network.
- It is possible to get off a train at this station, run to Port Benton, and catch the same train due to the short distance.
- This station and Whitney Green are the only stations on the SCR network where the platforms are only long enough for 3 coaches so the 4th coach is not on the platform, and it blocks the crossing if you're on Platform 2. Depending on where you stop the last coach may open. When a 4-car train approaches this station, the announcer will state that the doors of the rear coach will not open.
- The Class 195/1 fits perfectly on the platforms.
- Before V1.4.4, there were only three platforms at this station, with only Platforms 2 and 3 being used. Platform 4 was added in V1.4.4, and was put in use in V1.6.
- Morganstown Docks is actually the newest station on the short R013 branch; before it was added, trains had to go from Port Benton to Whitney Green or vice-versa before Morganstown Docks was added between those two stations, making it an infill station.
- In Version 1.6, the Morganstown Shuttle opened, and this station finally got a direct connection to Morganstown. You would have to make 2 changes before: a Waterline to Benton then an Stepford Express to Stepford Central then an Airlink to Morganstown.
- This station has step-free access.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.