Morganstown, located near Morganstown Docks, is a station that opened as part of V1.1 along with the Stepford Connect extension. This station is a terminus for Stepford Connect services from Stepford Central and limited AirLink services to Airport Terminal 2 and Stepford Central.
|1||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central|
|2||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central|
|3||Limited AirLink services to Airport Terminal 2|
|4||Limited AirLink services to Stepford Central|
|5A||Future WaterLine Shuttle service|
|6||Limited AirLink services to Stepford Central|
- At Platforms 5a and 5b, there are two blue stop car markers that say "WaterLine Shuttle Car 2," hinting that WaterLine may serve this line. Once it does, then Morganstown will be the first AirLink - WaterLine interchange. This shuttle route is now shown on the network map of V1.4, which shows that this shuttle will run between here and Morganstown Docks. However, the colour of the route on the map is strangely shown in Connect colours. As of V1.4.4, there are now 2 tracks with a 15mph speed limit. These tracks seem to leads to merge with the main line to Greenslade after Morganstown Docks , suggesting that it will terminate at Benton or Newry .
- Platform 6 is rarely used for either stopping or skipping trains.
- This is one of the seven stations to be run by Network Rail.
- This station has lettered platforms like Benton and Newry.
- The rails at platforms 1 and 2 extend noticeably beyond the buffers.
- To make an in-game announcement, Morganstown will need to be written as "Morgans-Town" in order to get the pronunciation correct.
- During parts of late 2019, the platform announcements were glitched when the name is said due to a corrupt sound file. They were fixed on Version 1.3.26. This is also the same as New Harrow and Berrily.
- This station used to have no CIS boards before V1.4.1. These have since been added.
- There is an unused siding in Morganstown. It could possibly be used by AirLink in the future because it leads to platform 6 which is in use by AirLink.
- There used to be a Morganstown High Level station which was just 2 elevated platforms with no walking connections which had a link to Morganstown Docks, however it was replaced by platform 5a and 5b, and the original platform is demolished.
- Since the Version 1.4.1 update, dispatchers can now dispatch at this station.