Morganstown is a through station and a terminus station that opened as part of V1.1 along with the Stepford Connect extension. This station serves Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Beechley, Airlink services to Airport Terminal 2 and Stepford Central, and Waterline services to Benton.
Track & Platform Layout
<< Passing Service Direction
|1||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Beechley|
|3||Airlink services to Airport Terminal 2|
|<<||Airlink services to Stepford Central|
|5B||5A||Terminating, Waterline services to Benton|
|<<>>||Airlink stopping services to Stepford Central, Waterline services to Benton|
- There was a glitch upon release of V1.6 that allowed Airlink trains that used Platform 6 to be rerouted onto the Waterline bridge, and into Morganstown Docks.
- Platform 6 is rarely used for stopping or skipping Airlink trains, however it is used for Waterline shuttle trains coming from the Morganstown Siding.
- This station is operated and managed by Transport For Stepford.
- This station has lettered platforms like Benton and Newry.
- The rails at Platforms 1 and 2 extend noticeably beyond the buffers.
- During parts of late 2019, the platform announcements were glitched when the name is said due to a corrupt sound file. They were fixed in the Five Million Update. This is also the same as New Harrow and Berrily.
- Despite being a large station, there were no CIS boards before V1.4.1, the same can be said for Berrily, except they added these in an update before V1.4.1. They added these in V1.4.1 as well as the ability to dispatch.
- There is a siding just east of the station, which leads to Platform 6, used by Waterline and Airlink.
- There used to be a part of the station called Morganstown High Level, which was just 2 elevated platforms with no connections to Morganstown, but had a link to Morganstown Docks. However, it was replaced by Platforms 5A and 5B, and the original platforms were demolished.
- There is Banner Repeater at Platform 6, alongside an OFF indicator. Other stations that have Banner Repeaters are St Helens Bridge, Angel Pass and Bodin.
- Platforms 5A and 5B don't have any OFF indicators or Banner Repeaters
- As of V1.6, it is one of five triple-line junction stations along with Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, Benton and Leighton Stepford Road, and is the first Waterline - Airlink interchange.
- This station, as well as Westercoast, are the longest single word station names, with the overall longest station name being Stepford United Football Club.
- This station has step-free access.
- Though there are not many Waterline trains serving the Morganstown shuttle (R015), unlike Newry Harbour, the Waterline map did not label Morganstown as a station with limited service although both stations seldom have Waterline services calling at.