Morganstown, located near Morganstown Docks, is a station that opened as part of V1.1 along with the Stepford Connect extension. This station is a terminus for Stepford Connect services and a limited-service station on AirLink.
|Platform 1||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central|
|Platform 2||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central|
|Platform 3||Limited AirLink services to Airport Terminal 2|
|Platform 4||Limited AirLink services to Stepford Central|
|Platform 5a||Not in use.|
|Platform 5b||Not in use.|
|Platform 6||Limited AirLink services to Stepford Central|
- At Platforms 5a and 5b, there are two blue stop car markers that say "Waterline Shuttle Car 2," hinting that Waterline may serve this line. Once it does, then Morganstown will be the first station to serve all lines. This is unlikely though since Express is not planned to go through this station. The track layout doesn’t allow for it anyway.
- Platform 6 is rarely used for either stopping or skipping trains.
- This is one of the six stations to be run by Network Rail.
- This station has lettered platforms like Benton and Newry.
- To make an in-game announcement, Morganstown will need to be Morgans town in order to get the pronunciation correct.
- During parts of late 2019, the platform announcements were glitched when the name is said due to a corrupt sound file. They were fixed on Version 1.3.26. This is also the same as New Harrow and Berrily.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.