Millcastle Racecourse is a limited-service station close by to Millcastle. It is served by Stepford Connect yet has platforms for Stepford Express. It is serviced only by Stepford Connect services to Westwyvern and St Helens Bridge. The Stepford Express, which runs along the Connect Line, passes this station.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Westwyvern|
|2||Not in use (Skipping Stepford Express)|
|4||Stepford Connect services to St Helens Bridge|
- This station is next to what seems to be a horse racecourse.
- It was shown in a signalling board sneak peek on the 28th of November.
- This is the 2nd station to be near a stadium, the other one being Stepford United Football Club.
- As of the V1.4 Update, Platforms 2 and 3 are unused for unknown reason. They are the express passing platforms, making this station part of an 8-way tie between Morganstown, Whitney Green, Greenslade, East Berrily, Beaulieu Park, Morganstown Docks, this station, and Millcastle for the most unused platforms of any station.
- The line that this station is situated on is served by Stepford Express services and has platforms for it. However, no Stepford Express services stop here. However, this may change in the future.
- Stepford Central <> Llyn-by-the-Sea and Stepford Victoria <> Llyn-by-the-Sea Connect routes do not call here.
- You can walk from this station to Millcastle.
- Although platforms 2 and 3 remain unused, warning announcements for Stepford Express trains passing through the station are still sounded. The same applies to the platforms 2 and 3 at Millcastle.
- Although being an undispatchable station, there are OFF indicators at this station. This may change in the future.