Millcastle Racecourse is a limited-service through station near Millcastle. It is served by Stepford Connect, yet has platforms for Stepford Express. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Westwyvern, Leighton Stepford Road and St Helens Bridge. Stepford Express, which runs along the Connect Line, passes this station.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Westwyvern|
|2||Not in use (Skipping Stepford Express services)|
|4||Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road and St Helens Bridge|
- This station is next to what seems to be a horse racecourse.
- This station was shown in a signalling board sneak peek on the 28th of November.
- This is the 2nd station to be near a stadium, the 1st one being Stepford United Football Club.
- As of the V1.4 update, Platforms 2 and 3 are unused for unknown reason. They are the express passing platforms, making this station part of a 4-way tie between Whitney Green, Greenslade, this station, and Millcastle for the most unused platforms of any station.
- Of the routes that run through this station, only R025 and R038 call here, making it a very limited-stop station.
- You can walk from this station to Millcastle.
- Although Platforms 2 and 3 remain unused, warning announcements for Stepford Express trains passing through the station are still sounded. The same applies to Platforms 2 and 3 at Millcastle.
- Although being an undispatchable station, there are OFF indicators at this station. Elsemere Junction and Starryloch also share this trait. This may change in the future.
- This station was made by Thehazad9.