Millcastle is a station that opened as part of the Version 1.4 update on December 17th, 2019. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Westwyvern, Llyn-by-the-Sea, Leighton Stepford Road, St Helens Bridge, Stepford Central, Willowfield, and Stepford Victoria. Stepford Express, which runs along the Connect Line, passes this station.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|2||Not in use (Skipping Stepford Express services)|
|4||Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road, St Helens Bridge, Stepford Central, Willowfield, and Stepford Victoria|
- As of the V1.4 update, Platforms 2 and 3 are unused for unknown reason. They are the express passing platforms, making this station part of a 7-way tie between Morganstown, Whitney Green, Greenslade, East Berrily, Beaulieu Park, this station, and Millcastle Racecourse for the most unused platforms of any station.
- The line that this station is situated on is served by Stepford Express services, and has platforms for it. However, no Stepford Express services stop here. However, this may change in the future.
- This station, along with Westwyvern, were the only two stations on the Llyn extension that were not revealed in any way on the SCR Official Discord server before opening.
- This station is next to multiple playing fields, which might mean that Millcastle is known for its sport.
- You can walk from this station to Millcastle Racecourse.
- Despite the fact that Platforms 2 and 3 are unused, warning announcements still sound for Stepford Express trains passing those platforms. The same applies to Platforms 2 and 3 at Millcastle Racecourse.
- In real life, this station resembles Gillingham railway station in Kent, England.