- Trainee Driver (TD) - This is the rank you automatically get when you join the Roblox Group on SCR and allows you to train to Qualified Driver when you have 60 experience.
- Qualified Driver(QD) - This is the rank you get after successfully passing the Qualified Drivers Training. They do the same job as Trainee Drivers but have more perks in the community such as In-Game shifts and applications.
- Dispatcher (DS) - This is the rank you get after passing the Dispatcher Training. This rank will allow you access to the dispatching role in a public server.
- Guard (GD) - This is the rank you will acquire after passing Guard Training. You will be able to guard a train after the driver accepts you.
- Signaller (SG) - This is the only member rank that needs an application before being trained to become the rank. This rank will grant access to the Stepford Rail Operation Centre (ROC) in a public server, some in-game commands, and more perks in the community. When Training 2.0 comes out, discord applications for this rank are being removed and Signallers will have less commands.
- Signallers are members, but some people call it 'middle rank' because of the mandatory application process and because they are allowed some of the commands in-game and perks Supervisors have.
- Although there were "low ranks" and "high ranks" before, there never were "middle ranks".
- Members used to be called Low Ranks. However, this was changed because this made Members look very inferior to Supervisors (called High Ranks back then) and higher.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.