|1|| Terminating, Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Stepford Victoria
Stepford Express services to Stepford Central
- It's the 5th station to be revealed on the Llyn extension, revealed on October 18th, 2019.
- This station is now the new end of the Stepford Main Line.
- Llyn has a new kind of junction introduced to SCR called "Alternating Points". "They switch from straight to diverging with each train to help ease the load and spread out the arrivals at Llyn-by-the-Sea. We’ll see where else we can use this to add some extra variety to the terminals." -Bantech
- This is the 7th station that is operated by Network Rail instead of SCR (the other six are Stepford Victoria, Stepford Central, Stepford East, St Helens Bridge, Morganstown and Benton).
- This station is based of a Welsh station name and if translated to English, means "Lake".
- This station is probably based of Penzance in Cornwall.
- This is the second station in SCR to have a terminating platform serve more than one operator. Leighton Stepford Road was the first.
- Platform 2 and platform 7 are the most commonly used platforms.
- You can walk to the beach from this station.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.