Leighton City station, located at the southern end of the Leighton Zone, is a small through station for Stepford Connect services on the St. Helen's Bridge to Edgemead route as well as the Stepford Victoria to Edgemead route (exclusive to the Class 68).
Despite being called Leighton City, it is not at all connected to Leighton Stepford Road or Rocket Parade via road, and the only thing that would suggest that it is actually in a city is that the platforms are underground.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Edgemead|
|2||Stepford Connect services to St. Helen's Bridge and Stepford Victoria|
- Though city is in its name, Leighton City doesn't look like a city at all. The scenery is just a street with a building. There will be a new updated scenery, when the Connect extension comes out.
- Before New Year’s Eve of 2018, when V1.1 was released, the station served as a terminus for trains from St. Helen's Bridge.
- Before Version 1.1, if you proceeded past a sign that reads 'LINE CLOSED - DO NOT PROCEED' at the end of the platform, you would be ejected from your train automatically. This is like James Street station currently.
- Leighton City is one of the very few stations to be mostly underground.
- Trains to Stepford Victoria are only operated by Class 68 units, due to the limited route provided for drivers of the train.
- When this station was a terminus, it was planned to serve Stepford Central-bound trains, but the idea was turned down.
- Before V1.1, you couldn't dispatch at this station and Platform 2 was unused, Platform 1 served as a temporary terminating platform. The same system is placed in James Street.
- This station was originally going to be called Leighton.
- If you try to make on-board announcement for this staton, you will have to use "Laighton City" instead of Leighton City to get the voice similar to the in game one. (Actually this is same for Leighton Stepford Road) This is because when "Leighton City" is used, the voice says "Lee-ton".
- When the Llyn extension is released, this station will get a major upgrade. It will look very similar to Stepford Airport West.
- This station is very similar to James Street as it is open (P1 View) and closed. (P2 View)
- This station is one of or the most under detailed station with James Street, Stepford High Street, and Whitefield.