Lead Driver [LD] is a Supervisor role, senior to drivers, and involves assisting with the training of new Qualified Drivers and working with the Supervisor team. Lead Drivers get moderation permissions in-game and in the Discord server to keep the game and discord running smoothly. They can also co-host Guard trainings, although this may change when the demand lowers. There are currently 22 Lead Drivers.
To Achieve This Rank:
The following is required in order to achieve this rank:
- The minimum age requirement is 13 years or older.
- You must be in the SCR official ROBLOX group and the official Discord server.
- You must obtain a Qualified Driver rank or above to apply.
If you have surpassed the following requirements, there are a few steps when applying:
- Fill out an application for Lead Driver. They open at the discretion of the Heads of Driver Operations [HDO].
- If accepted, the second step is to attend a few training sessions in order to officially host and co-host Qualified Driver trainings and become an official Lead Driver.
Former Names of Rank
- Driver Manager [DM]
- Leading Driver [LD]
- Before V1.5, Lead Drivers could not dispatch or signal even if they were trained before. Guarding does not count as it didn’t exist at that time.
- On the 30th May 2020, SCR renamed the rank to Lead Driver. Before this change was made, they were called Leading Drivers.
- In the December 2020 batch of applicants, there were only 60% of the normal amount of applications and only 8 passed.