>> Passing Service Direction
|1||Terminating, Waterline services to Newry|
|>> / -]|
|<<||Not in use|
- The buildings surrounding it was not added until its release.
- This station, though a terminal station, used to have no buffers. Many people have been requesting to add buffers at the end of the platform because it is very easy to overshoot the platform, but the developers refused, saying there will be at least one station after James Street. However, as of Version 1.6, buffers have been added.
- Before V1.6, if you attempt to go beyond the station or even if you overshoot the platform by just the shortest bit, you will be ejected from your train immediately, with an error message saying "Invalid track detected". After V1.6 it now shows the normal "Buffers don't like to be eaten" message.
- This station itself is in a large trench which is unusual.
- The train frequency at this station is low, due to the fact that very few drivers choose to drive Waterline and if they do, it is unlikely they will choose R014.
- Before V1.6, the Waterline platform signs at Benton did not mention this station.
- This station looked similar to Leighton City between V1.0 and V1.1.
- This station is designed to be a through station, but is currently a terminus. When the extension is released, this will be a through station and platform 2 will be in use. The crossover track at platform 1 towards Newry will probably be deleted.
- This station, Edgemead and Beaulieu Park have no CIS Boards or Concourse Information Boards.
- If your render distance is high enough, you can see a purple building with an ATC tower west of the station, which is probably the building of Airport Terminal 2.
- This station has step-free access.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.