|1||Terminating, Waterline services to Newry and Benton|
|3||Not in use
(disused TramLink tracks)
- Prior to the Big Update, this station had services to Newry Harbour. Nowadays, Newry Harbour only serves trains to/from Connolly.
- This was one of the first Waterline stations.
- This station was most likely named after someone with the Roblox username, SirGreenslade, who was a Security Officer for SCR. A Security Officer is a former high rank.
- There is a train station in South-east England called Slade Green, the opposite of Greenslade. It is operated by Southeastern and served by Class 465s and 376s.
- This station got overhead equipment during the V1.4.1 update.
- Strangely, even the TramLink tracks got electrification. This implies that the idea that most people think this operator will never be in operation may not be true.
- The scenery between here and Whitney Green has been updated.
- If you walk on the TramLink tracks, you can find 2 abandoned stations.
- This station has step-free access.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.