Financial Quarter station is located within the Stepford City Zone, is a station being served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Berrily, Stepford United Football Club, and Whitefield.
|Platform 2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria|
- This Station was opened by the release of Version 1.1 on the 31st of December 2018.
- R009 and R026 operated by the Class 68 are not scheduled to stop at this station.
- This station was originally going to be called Willowfield before it was revealed.
- The CIS boards at this station do not function properly.
- The station resembles the newer South Quay station on the DLR network.
- This is one of two stations that are suspended above the water. The other station is Eden Quay.
- 'Disruption events' is listed on the roadmap, including flooding. This station could become a hotspot for flooding.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.