Financial Quarter is a through station located within the Stepford City Zone and is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Beechley, Willowfield, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Berrily, Stepford United Football Club and Whitefield. It has 2 entrances. This station is part of the Stepford Victoria Branch.
|Platform 1||Stepford Connect services to Beechley, Willowfield, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Berrily, Stepford United Football Club and Whitefield|
|Platform 2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria|
- This station was opened in Version 1.1, which was released on the 31st of December 2018.
- Routes R009 and R026, which are exclusive to the Class 68, are not scheduled to stop at this station.
- This station was originally going to be called Willowfield before it was revealed. A new station named Willowfield was opened as the terminus for the Willowfield extension in V1.6.
- The CIS Boards at this station do not function properly yet for some reason.
- The station resembles the newer South Quay station on the DLR network.
- This is one of two stations that are suspended above the water. The other station is Eden Quay.