Faymere is a minor through station along the Stepford Main Line and the first of the new stations along the extension introduced in V1.4.
It was revealed on the 29th of September, 2019.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road, St Helens Bridge, Stepford Central and Willowfield|
- The Class 68 exclusive routes, R026 and R036, as well as Stepford Express, skip this station by going on the Express tracks.
- This is a great place to watch Express trains pass at high speed.
- Before V1.5, you couldn't dispatch at this station.
- Since V1.5, Dispatcher and Guard trainings are now held at this station as well as the stretch to Westercoast (Formerly Stepford UFC).
- This station has step-free access.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.