Faymere is a minor through station along the Stepford Main Line and the first of the new stations along the extension introduced in V1.4.
It was revealed on the 29th of September, 2019.
>> Passing Service Direction
|1||Stepford Connect services to Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|>>||Track for Stepford Express, fast Stepford Connect passing services to Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|<<||Track for Stepford Express, fast Stepford Connect passing services to Stepford Central|
|<<||Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road, St Helens Bridge, Stepford Central and Willowfield|
- The Class 68 exclusive routes, R026 and R036, as well as Stepford Express, skip this station by going on the Express tracks.
- This is a great place to watch Express trains pass at high speed.
- Before V1.5, you couldn't dispatch at this station, despite it having OFF indicators.
- During V1.5, Dispatcher and Guard trainings used to be held here (formerly Stepford United Football Club). But Guard trainings were moved back to Stepford UFC in SCR Version 1.6, followed by Dispatcher trainings also at around V1.6.5.
- This station has step-free access.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.