|1||Waterline services to Connolly, James Street, and Greenslade|
|2||Waterline services to Newry and Newry Harbour|
- Eden Quay used to look and feel a lot like the former Faraday Road until it was upgraded.
- In Version 1.1, this station received a major upgrade as voted for by hundreds on the SCR Discord server.
- It is possible to hear Stepford Connect and Stepford Express from the mainline a half mile down.
- Platform 3 used to be not in service until on the 13th of June 2019 when it was added for depot trains even though it was added in Version 1.1 on December 31st.
- Before June 13th, Platform 3 and the tracks adjacent to it, led straight into a bush.
- This stop's renovation was the first item on the 1.1 Advent Calendar.
- Platform 3 is used only for trains coming out of Faraday Road Depot.
- The Waterline Headquarters is located here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.