|1||Stepford Connect services to Berrily|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Willowfield and Stepford Central|
- Connect trains from Stepford Central and Beechley to Morganstown pass through here, but do not stop. Passengers traveling to Morganstown need to take a Berrily bound train and transfer at the terminus or at Elsemere Junction. Transfer at either of these two stations for Airlink services to Airport Terminal 2 (Elsemere Junction) and Stepford Airport Central (Berrily) as well.
- This station gets its name from the pond nearby and the area where it situates at.
- This station is one of the few stations in the game where you can only cross platforms by crossings.
- Until 1.1.3, the foot crossing was broken as kill blocks were left in.
- This is one of the few stations that doesn't have Concourse Information Boards.
- It is possible to walk to St Helens Bridge via a road running alongside the railway tracks. New Harrow is unfortunately not connected by road, due to the station being located on the opposite side of the tracks.
- In the Ten Million Update, a new route, R027, was added between Stepford Central and Berrily, meaning that this station is now served by two routes. The other route that serves this station is R008. In V1.6, another new route, R030, was added between Willowfield and Berrily, which means that 3 routes now call at this station.
- This station and Elsemere Junction are the second closest stations on the network, with a distance of 0.26 miles apart. However, the line between Port Benton and Morganstown Docks beats this by just 0.02 miles with a distance of 0.24 miles between each other.
- This station's platforms are slightly shorter than the length of a 5-car train. When a 5-car train approaches this station, the announcer will state that the doors of the rear coach will not open. This also happens at Hemdon Park, New Harrow, East Berrily, and Beaulieu Park.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.