|1||Stepford Connect services to Berrily|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria|
- Connect trains from Stepford Central to Morganstown pass through here but do not stop. Passengers traveling to Morganstown need to take a Berrily bound train and transfer at the terminus or at Elsemere Junction. Transfer at either of these two stations for AirLink services to Stepford Airport Central as well.
- The station gets its name from the pond nearby.
- This station is one of the few stations which you only can cross platforms by crossings.
- Until 1.1.3 the foot crossing was broken as kill blocks were left in.
- This is one of the only stations that doesn't have Concourse Information Boards.
- When a Class 707, Class 720, and Class 458/5 approaches this station, the on-train announcer states that the doors on the fourth carriage will not open, despite the platform being able to fit four carriages. The same thing happens at New Harrow, East Berrily, and Beaulieu Park.
- There is no Whistle Board from St Helens Bridge to Elsemere Junction on the AirLink Track. While every other track has one.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.