Elsemere Junction is a major through station on the Morganstown Branch that was added in the Version 1.1 update. This station serves Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Beechley, Willowfield, Stepford Central, Berrily and Morganstown, Stepford Express services to Stepford Central and Westwyvern and limited Airlink services to Stepford Central and Airport Terminal 2.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Berrily and Morganstown|
|<<||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central, Stepford Victoria, Beechley and Willowfield|
|3||Limited Airlink services to Airport Terminal 2|
|<<||Track for Airlink and Stepford Express passing services to Stepford Central|
|<<||Limited Airlink and Stepford Express services to Stepford Central|
|Platform(s)||Destination||Route Number||Calling At|
|1||Morganstown||R007, R034||Berrily, East Berrily, Beaulieu Park and Morganstown|
|2||Stepford Central||R027||Elsemere Pond, New Harrow, St Helens Bridge, Stepford East and Stepford Central|
|R007||St Helens Bridge, Stepford East and Stepford Central|
|Beechley||R034||St Helens Bridge, Stepford East, Stepford Central, City Hospital and Beechley|
|Stepford Victoria||R008||Elsemere Pond, New Harrow, St Helens Bridge, Stepford East, Stepford Central, City Hospital, Financial Quarter and Stepford Victoria|
|Willowfield||R030||Elsemere Pond, New Harrow, St Helens Bridge, Stepford East, Stepford Central, City Hospital, Beechley, Hemdon Park and Willowfield|
|3||Airport Terminal 2||R054||Morganstown, Stepford Airport Central, Terminal 1 and Terminal 2|
|Westwyvern||R082||Morganstown, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead and Westwyvern|
|4||Stepford Central||R054||Stepford East and Stepford Central|
|R082||Stepford Central only|
- This station only has one passing track instead of two for both directions. The same goes for Angel Pass and Northshore.
- Numerous commercial buildings make up some of the scenery near this station, including the famous PizzabyBilly.
- Even though Stepford Express serves this station, it is not on the spawn list for Stepford Express for Passengers. They would have to choose the Airlink list or Stepford Connect list.
- In V1.6, the platform signage changed to a bland black and white style. The same could be seen at Leighton Stepford Road. Both of these stations were given new signs as part of the 1.7.0 update. Leighton Stepford Road is now operated by Stepford Express.
- In SCR Version 1.7, this station was given the Airlink signage, implying this station is now managed by Airlink.
- In addition, in V1.7, Stepford Express started calling at this station when the Express Morganstown Branch opened.
- Currently, only one Express service (R082) stops here.
- This station has walking access to Berrily via a road placed on the side of several commercial buildings.
- This station and Elsemere Pond are the second closest stations on the network, with a distance of 0.26 miles between each other. The line between Port Benton and Morganstown Docks beats this by just 0.02 miles with a distance of 0.24 miles apart.
- Currently, this station is one of the 5 triple-line junctions alongside St Helens Bridge, Benton, Leighton Stepford Road and Stepford Central.