Elsemere Junction is a major through station on the Morganstown Branch that was added in the Version 1.1 update. This station serves Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Beechley, Willowfield, Stepford Central, Berrily and Morganstown, Stepford Express services to Stepford Central and Westwyvern and limited Airlink services to Stepford Central and Airport Terminal 2.
|Platform 1||Stepford Connect services to Berrily and Morganstown|
|Platform 2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Beechley, Willowfield and Stepford Central|
|Platform 3||Limited Airlink services to Airport Terminal 2|
|Platform 4||Limited Airlink services to Stepford Central|
- This station only has one passing track instead of two for both directions. The same goes for Angel Pass.
- Numerous commercial buildings make up some of the scenery near this station, including the famous PizzabyBilly.
- Even though Stepford Express serves this station, it is not on the spawn list for Stepford Express for Passengers. They would have to choose the Airlink list or Stepford Connect list.
- In V1.6, the panels have changed but they are very bland and just say the station name. The same could be seen at Leighton Stepford Road. However, both of these stations were given new signs as part of the 1.7.0 update.
- In SCR Version 1.7, this station was given the Airlink signage, implying this station is now managed by Airlink.
- The platforms 1 and 2 are also given the Airlink signage even they are used by Stepford Connect only.
- This is currently the only station station that is operated by Airlink but not located in the Stepford Airport.
- Despite this station is operated by Airlink, only one Airlink service (R053) stops here.
- In addition, in V1.7, Stepford Express started calling at this station when the Express Morganstown Branch opened.
- Currently, only one Express service (R082) stops here.
- This station has walking access to Berrily via a road placed on the side of several commercial buildings.
- This station and Elsemere Pond are the second closest stations on the network, with a distance of 0.26 miles between each other. However, the line between Port Benton and Morganstown Docks beats this by just 0.02 miles with a distance of 0.24 miles apart.
- Because of this, trains bound for Stepford Central, Stepford Victoria and Willowfield do not say "We will shortly be arriving at Elsemere Pond." because of the short distance. However, trains bound for Berrily still do say "We will shortly be arriving at Elsemere Junction." after leaving Elsemere Pond.
- Currently, this station is one of the 6 triple-line junctions alongside St Helens Bridge, Benton, Leighton Stepford Road, Stepford Central and Morganstown.