Elsemere Junction is a major through station on the Morganstown Branch that was added in the Version 1.1 update. This station serves Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Beechley, Willowfield, Stepford Central, Berrily and Morganstown, and limited Airlink services to Stepford Central and Airport Terminal 2.
|Platform 1||Stepford Connect services to Berrily and Morganstown|
|Platform 2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Beechley, Willowfield and Stepford Central|
|Platform 3||Limited Airlink services to Airport Terminal 2|
|Platform 4||Limited Airlink services to Stepford Central|
- This station only has one passing track instead of two for both directions. The same goes for Angel Pass.
- Although this station has “Junction” in its name, it doesn’t feel like one, as mostly only Connect services stop here.
- Numerous commercial buildings make up some of the scenery near this station, including the famous PizzabyBilly.
- Despite this station having OFF indicators, it is not a dispatchable station. Millcastle Racecourse and Starryloch also share this trait. This could change in the future.
- In V1.6, the panels have changed but they are very bland and just say the station name. The same can be seen at Leighton Stepford Road.
- This station has walking access to Berrily via a road placed on the side of several commercial buildings.
- This station and Elsemere Pond are the second closest stations on the network, with a distance of 0.26 miles between each other. However, the line between Port Benton and Morganstown Docks beats this by just 0.02 miles with a distance of 0.24 miles apart.