|Lane 1 (Connect)||R004 and R009 (Class 68 only)|
- The Edgemead Siding was once the furthest point from Stepford for trains to spawn at until Northshore Depot was opened.
- Due to the track settings, trains using this siding can only head to the terminus at Edgemead, thus you cannot spawn trains going to Westwyvern nor Llyn-by-the-Sea here, you'll have to spawn them at Faymere Green TMD (Southbound).
- The siding was busy in the past as there is only one track, plus Edgemead was the furthest terminus of Connect at that time, until Stepford Express came into the game and Stepford Connect was extended to Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
- After the release of v1.4, this siding may be the least used siding currently, as it only serves R004 (which only can be purchased after unlocking R003) and R009 (one of Class 68's exclusive routes), and these two routes are now seldomly driven by drivers as more players are willing to drive to Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea to enjoy the scenery.
- This siding was added in V1.1 and was the first siding to be added to the game. It is now one of 6 sidings. For the full list of depots and sidings, click here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.