There's no way to view this in-game and it's unlikely to be added back in again. Information is definitely outdated and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
Edgemead Siding was one of 4 sidings in use on Stepford Connect and one of 3 sidings in use on the whole network as of present. It was just outside Edgemead. In V1.7.2, with the Edgemead upgrade, the siding itself was demolished.
|Siding Slot||Routes||Platform at Edgemead|
|Lane 1 (Connect)||R004 and R009 (Class 68 only)||1|
- Until Northshore Depot opened, this siding was the furthest point away from Stepford that someone could spawn at.
- Due to the track settings, trains using this siding can only head to the terminus at Edgemead, thus you cannot spawn trains going to Westwyvern nor Llyn-by-the-Sea here, you'll have to spawn them at Faymere Green TMD (Southbound).
- The siding was busy in the past as there is only one track, plus Edgemead was the furthest terminus of Connect at that time, until Stepford Express came into the game and Stepford Connect was extended to Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
- After the release of v1.4, this siding may be the least used siding currently, as it only serves R004 (which only can be purchased after unlocking R003) and R009 (one of Class 68's exclusive routes), and these two routes are now rarely driven as more players are willing to drive to Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea to enjoy the scenery.
- This siding was added in V1.1 and was the first siding to be added to the game.
- V1.7.2 brought the upgrade of Edgemead Station, which ultimately saw the siding being removed, most likely due to it being very rarely used after the opening of the Llyn Extension. It is the second spawn place in the entire game to be fully removed, the first being Bodin Depot.
- Drivers wishing to start affected routes from Edgemead can now spawn at nearby Faymere Green TMD.
- The demolition of this siding was controversial because at the same time, Routes/R009 became a free route, making the station and area much busier with new drivers.
- Drivers often used the siding for grinding points (continuously driving to the terminus, by driving R004 or R009 from the siding, waiting to get points, despawning their train, and doing it all over again).
- After this siding was removed in v1.7.2, Willowfield Station Depot now has this trait.