Edgemead is the terminal station for Stepford Connect services. It's served by Stepford Connect services from St. Helen's Bridge and Stepford Victoria. This station is the current end of the Stepford Main Line.However Llyn-by-the-Sea will be the new end of the mainline when it opens.
|1||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to St. Helen's Bridge and Stepford Victoria.|
|2||Not in use, but will be used in the future|
- There's a siding nearby for trains to spawn at.
- Platform 3 is unreachable for an unknown reason, most likely because no services currently use it, however it may be used when the new extension opens to the public.
- This is the only station to have more unused platforms that in-use platforms.
- In the future, the unused platforms will be used and platform 3 made accessible.
- Edgemead's concept design hasn't changed since it was created, except for the terminus track. (The colour is Cashmere)
- Besides the Stepford Connect information board, there is an upcoming operation information board, hinting that there will be more services stopping here in the future.
- On September 29th, it was revealed that once the upcoming Llyn-By-The-Sea line is released, Faymere will be the following station past Edgemead.