Edgemead is the station for Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, Stepford Victoria, Westwyvern, and Llyn-by-the-Sea. It also serves limited Stepford Express services to Stepford Central and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
|1||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to St Helens Bridge and Stepford Victoria|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Llyn-by-the-Sea and Westwyvern|
|3||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, and Stepford Victoria|
- There's a siding nearby for Stepford Connect trains to spawn at, which only goes to Platform 1.
- When Edgemead was released during Version 1.1, platforms 2 and 3 were not in use with platform 3 being inaccessible. However, with the release of Version 1.4, the platforms are in use and platform 3 can be finally accessed.
- Prior to the launch of Express, this was the only station to have more unused platforms than in-use platforms.
- Edgemead's concept design hasn't changed since it was created, except for the terminus track. (The colour is Cashmere)
- This station, along with Beaulieu Park, are the only stations in SCR having neither CIS boards nor Concourse Information Boards.
- Signallers affectionately call the barn outside of Edgemead ”Mugmead” after SSG Muggenzifter.
- Now that the Llyn extension is released, platform 1 is rarely used.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.