Edgemead is a step-free through and terminus station served by Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road, St Helens Bridge, Stepford Central, Willowfield, Stepford Victoria, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea; and limited Stepford Express services to Stepford Central and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
Track & Platform Layout
<< Passing Service Direction
|-]||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to St Helens Bridge and Stepford Victoria|
|2||Track for Stepford Express passing and stopping services to Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|<<||Track for Stepford Express passing and stopping services to Stepford Central|
- There's a siding nearby for Stepford Connect trains to spawn at, which only goes to Platform 1.
- When Edgemead was released in V1.1, Platforms 2 and 3 were not in use with Platform 3 being inaccessible. However, with the release of Version 1.4, the platforms became used, and Platform 3 can be finally accessed.
- Prior to the launch of Express, this was the only station to have more unused platforms than in-use platforms.
- Edgemead's concept design hasn't changed since it was created, except for the terminus track. (The colour is Cashmere)
- This station, along with Beaulieu Park and James Street, are the only stations in SCR having neither CIS boards nor Concourse Information Boards.
- Signallers affectionately call the barn outside of Edgemead ”Mugmead” after SSG Muggenzifter.
- Now that the Llyn extension is released, Platform 1 is rarely used, as fewer players drive R004 and R009 now.
- Before V1.5, this station had no OFF indicators despite being a dispatchable station.
- OFF indicators are now installed in this station as of V1.5.
- Before Version 1.4, this was the end of the Stepford Main Line for Stepford Connect.
- This station has step-free access.