Edgemead is a step-free through and terminus station served by Stepford Connect services to Leighton Stepford Road, St Helens Bridge, Stepford Central, Willowfield, Stepford Victoria, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea; and limited Stepford Express services to Stepford Central, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea.
Track & Platform Layout
<< Passing Service Direction
|-]||Terminating, Stepford Connect services to St Helens Bridge and Stepford Victoria.|
|2||Limited Stepford Express services to Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea.|
|<<||Limited Stepford Express services to Stepford Central.|
- There's a siding nearby for Stepford Connect trains to spawn at. Due to track settings, the siding only goes to Platform 1, therefore only services terminating at Edgemead, i.e. R004 and R009 can use this siding.
- When Edgemead was released in V1.1, Platforms 2 and 3 were not in use, with Platform 3 being inaccessible as the entrance to that platform was not built yet. However, with the release of Version 1.4, the platforms became used, and Platform 3 can be finally accessed.
- Prior to the launch of Express, this was the only station to have more unused platforms than in-use platforms.
- Edgemead's concept design hasn't changed since it was created, except for the terminus track. (The colour is Cashmere)
- This station, along with Beaulieu Park and James Street, are the only stations in SCR having neither CIS boards nor Concourse Information Boards.
- Signallers affectionately call the barn outside of Edgemead ”Mugmead” after former SSG Muggenzifter.
- At Mugmead, there is an inaccessible Foot Crossing.
- Now that the Llyn extension is released, Platform 1 is rarely used, as fewer players drive R004 and R009 now.
- Before V1.5, this station had no OFF indicators despite being a dispatchable station.
- OFF indicators are now installed in this station as of V1.5.
- Before Version 1.4, this was the end of the Stepford Main Line for Stepford Connect.
- This station has step-free access.