|Platform 1||WaterLine services to Connolly, James Street, and Greenslade|
|Platform 2||WaterLine services to Newry and Newry Harbour|
- For a while, there was no water beneath the station, and no buildings surrounding it. It was on the grass surrounded by bushes, with no exit and no scenery.
- This is one of the few stations in the game that do not have a road near their entrance. The other stations with this trait are Stepford Airport Central, Airport T1, T2, T3 and Greenslade.
- This is one of the stations that have the most detailed scenery in the entire network.
- This is the only station on the entire Stepford County Railway network that does not have a direct, ground-level entrance.
- This is one of two stations that are suspended above the water. The other station is Financial Quarter.
- This is the only station to have tilted station name signs.
- This is the only elevated station on WaterLine.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.