Eden Quay is a through station served by Waterline services to Newry, Newry Harbour, James Street, Connolly and Greenslade. It is composed of two narrow side platforms with unique bridges to the city.
|1||Waterline services to Connolly, James Street, and Greenslade|
|2||Waterline services to Newry and Newry Harbour|
- For a while, there was no water beneath the station, and no buildings surrounding it. It was on grass and was surrounded by bushes, with no exit and no scenery.
- This is one of the few stations in the game that does not have a road near their entrance. The other stations with this trait are Stepford Airport Central, Airport Terminal 1, Terminal 2, Terminal 3, and Greenslade.
- This station is considered to have some of the best scenery out of all WaterLine stations.
- This is the only station on the entire Stepford County Railway network that does not have a direct, ground-level entrance.
- This is one of two stations that are suspended above the water. The other station is Financial Quarter.
- This is the only station to have tilted station name signs.
- This is the only elevated station on Waterline.
- An advertisement at Stepford UFC featured this station.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.