|1||Stepford Connect services to Morganstown|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central|
- AirLink services pass by the station on the platforms marked with "TRAINS DO NOT STOP HERE" sign, the same goes with Beaulieu Park.
- The level crossing at the station originally killed people who walked on it, however, you can now cross without penalty.
- You can walk from this station to Beaulieu Park.
- There is a commercial building called "Greenslade Security" next to this station.
- When Class 707, Class 720, Class 458/5, and Class 68 approach this station, the announcer states that coach 4 will not open. For the but 68, which has no 4th coach, this may count the locomotives. And as for Class 707, Class 720, and Class 458/5, the platform is barely long enough for all of the 707’s doors to fit. However, only 4 coaches need to be in the station to open. This same thing happens to New Harrow, Elsemere Pond, and Beaulieu Park.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.