East Berrily is a through station that opened as part of the V1.1 update for the Stepford Connect extension to Morganstown. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Morganstown, Stepford Central and Beechley.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Morganstown|
|2||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central and Beechley|
- Airlink services pass by this station on the platforms marked with a red sign saying "TRAINS DO NOT STOP HERE" sign. The same goes with Beaulieu Park.
- The level crossing at this station originally despawned people who walked on it. This was fixed, and you can now cross without penalty.
- You can walk from this station to Beaulieu Park.
- There is a commercial building called "Greenslade Security" next to this station.
- This station is rarely used, but is not considered as a limited station.
- This station's platforms are slightly shorter than the length of a 5-car train. When a 5-car train approaches this station, the announcer will state that the doors of the rear coach will not open. This also happens at Hemdon Park, New Harrow, Elsemere Pond, and Beaulieu Park.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.