Coxly is a major through station. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea. This station has a depot adjacent to it, the Coxly Depot.
|1||Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead, Westwyvern, and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|3||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, and Stepford Victoria|
- If you notice the top windows which can be seen from trains headed toward Benton, they were once home to the old signalling room, which is now left empty. The new one is currently at Stepford ROC You can still see its entrance, which is located at the front end of Platform 1 behind the signal. However, no one can enter anymore as it is completely locked up. There were two other entrances to the signalling room in the past, which were located at the station concourse and at platform 2, but they have been removed after closure.
- This station is often considered the "station of noobs", due to the fact that most noob drivers spawn at the Coxly Depot.
- Drivers from the Stepford City Zone often have their TPWS systems kick in and activate the emergency brakes due to trains from the depot passing in front of them without giving way to trains on the main line.
- There are two passing tracks between platform 2 and 3, which are used by Stepford Express.
- Coxly station as well as the depot were very popular up until V1.1 as it was the only depot for services to Leighton, Stepford Airport Central, and Port Benton. Now that Stepford Depot and AirLink have been added, the station is calmer and quieter. However, there are still many trains arriving into the station on both directions.
- Before V1.1, there were always dispatchers here, but after the update when AirLink and the Morganstown branch opened it became much quieter.
- For Stepford bound services, the platform order was 4, 5 then 3. This has been changed to 3, 4 then 5 to make it easier for dispatchers.
- There is an abandoned underground station, that is never used, next to Coxly named Coxly Newtown. You can see the 2 entrances between Coxly and Bodin, before Coxly Depot. The line was due to end at Coxly, but the line doesn't reach it.
- Formerly, DS Trainings were held here. Now it's held at Stepford United Football Club.