Coxly is a major through station. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central, St. Helen's Bridge, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead and Stepford Victoria. This station has a depot adjacent to it, the Coxly Depot.
Key: (Platform #) (Operator) services to (Destination)
|Platform 1||Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, and Edgemead|
|Platform 3||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central, St. Helen's Bridge, and Stepford Victoria|
- If you notice the top windows which can be seen from trains headed toward Benton, they were once home to the signalling room. The new one is currently at Stepford East ROC.
- This station is often considered the "station of noobs," due to the fact that most noob drivers spawn at the Coxly Depot.
- Drivers from the Stepford City Zone often have their TPWS systems kick in and activate the emergency brakes due to trains from the depot passing in front of them without giving way to trains on the main line.
- There are two passing tracks between platform 2 and 3. These are most likely Express Tracks.
- Coxly Depot was very popular, as it was a starting point of all services to Leighton, Stepford Airport Central, and Port Benton. Now that Stepford Depot and AirLink are added, the station became calmer and quieter. However, there are still many trains arriving into the station on both directions.
- Before V1.1, there were always dispatchers here, after the update, though, when AirLink and the Morganstown branch opened it became much quieter.
- For Stepford bound services, the platform order was 4, 5 then 3. This has been changed to 3, 4 then 5 to make it easier for dispatchers.
- In the old days, there was a station next to Coxly named "Coxly Newtown". You can still see the 2 entrances between Coxly and Bodin, preferably before Coxly Depot.. Many people skipped walked to the station and viewed the interior which is made entirely out of pebbles. Currently, you can't walk to the Coxly interchange station as in result will despawn you on the tracks. This station is occupied by a operator with a red *M* logo, presumably 'Metro'.