Coxly is a major through station. It is served by Stepford Connect services to Stepford Victoria, Stepford Central, St Helens Bridge, Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea. This station has a depot adjacent to it, the Coxly Depot.
Key: (Platform #) (Operator) services to (Destination)
|Platform 1||Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead, Westwyvern, and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|Platform 3||Stepford Connect services to Stepford Central, St. Helen's Bridge, and Stepford Victoria|
- If you notice the top windows which can be seen from trains headed toward Benton, they were once home to the old signalling room., which is now left empty. The new one is currently at Stepford East ROC. You can still see its entrance, which is located at the front end of Platform 1 behind the signals. However, no one can enter anymore as it is completely locked up.
- This station is often considered the "station of noobs," due to the fact that most noob drivers spawn at the Coxly Depot.
- Drivers from the Stepford City Zone often have their TPWS systems kick in and activate the emergency brakes due to trains from the depot passing in front of them without giving way to trains on the main line.
- There are two passing tracks between platform 2 and 3, which is used by Stepford Express.
- Coxly Depot was very popular, as it was a starting point of all services to Leighton, Stepford Airport Central, and Port Benton. Now that Stepford Depot and AirLink are added, the station became calmer and quieter. However, there are still many trains arriving into the station on both directions.
- Before V1.1, there were always dispatchers here, after the update, though, when AirLink and the Morganstown branch opened it became much quieter.
- For Stepford bound services, the platform order was 4, 5 then 3. This has been changed to 3, 4 then 5 to make it easier for dispatchers.
- There is an abandoned underground station, that is never used, next to Coxly named "Coxly Newtown". You can see the 2 entrances between Coxly and Bodin, before Coxly Depot.
- Formally, DS Trainings were held here. Now it’s held at Stepford United Football Club.