Coxly is a through station. It is served by Stepford Connect services. This station has 2 sidings adjacent to it, Coxly Bypass Siding and Coxly Station Siding, which replaced the former Coxly Depot, which was also located near this station.
The old Coxly Rail Operations Centre was located in the station building of Coxly station in the past. It was closed after the Big Update, but the vacant signalling rooms still remained until Coxly Station was upgraded in v1.6.
Track & Platform Layout
|>>||Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea.|
|>>||Track for Express passing services to Benton, Leighton Stepford Road and Llyn-by-the-Sea.|
|<<||Track for Express passing services to Stepford Central.|
|<<||Stepford Connect services to St Helens Bridge, Stepford Central, Beechley, Willowfield and Stepford Victoria.|
- If you noticed the top windows before Version 1.6, which could be seen from trains heading towards Benton, they were once home to the old signalling room, which was left empty before its removal. The one in use currently is the Stepford ROC. Before the refurbishment of Coxly in 1.6, you could still see its entrance, which was located at the front end of Platform 1 behind the signal. However, no one could enter anymore as it was completely locked up. There were two other entrances to the signalling room in the past, which were located at the station concourse and on Platform 2, but they were removed after its closure.
- Before Version 1.6, the station had two eastbound platforms and three westbound platforms. Two of the westbound platforms (Platforms 4 and 5) have been removed in V1.6, probably due to low usage.
- There are two passing tracks between Platforms 2 and 3 which are used by Stepford Express.
- This station was often considered as the "station of noobs" before Version 1.6, due to the fact that most new drivers spawned at the old Coxly Depot. Now, most trains spawn at Stepford Depot instead.
- When Coxly Depot was in operation, drivers from the Stepford City Zone often have their TPWS systems kick in and activate the emergency brakes due to trains from the depot passing in front of them, and the signal system does not give way to trains on the main line first.
- There is an abandoned underground Metro station, that was never used, next to Coxly towards Bodin, named Coxly Newtown. You can see the 2 entrances to the station just west of Coxly station. The line was due to end at Coxly, but the line doesn't reach it. It is unknown if Metro platforms were ever built. Before version 1.6, you could enter Coxly Newtown's platforms through trespassing. In Version 1.6, the entrance to Coxly Newtown became accessible, but now the ramp from the entrance has been plated up with a sign that says "Metro services no longer operate here. Please use Coxly Station just 5 minutes up the road", and the platforms hence become inaccessible.
- Formerly, DS Trainings were held here. Now they're held at Stepford United Football Club, and were held at Faymere for a period of time.
- This station has step-free access because it has elevators, but elevators in SCR are non-functional so it could be argued it does not count.