Coxly is a major through station. It is served by Stepford Connect services. This station has 2 Sidings adjacent to it, Coxly Bypass Siding and Coxly Station Siding. Replacing old Coxly Depot. The old Coxly Rail Operations Centre was removed in the upgrade. And Transport For Stepford has their headquarters here.
- Stepford Victoria
- Stepford Central
- St Helens Bridge
- Stepford Airport Central
- Port Benton
- Leighton Stepford Road
Track & Platform Layout
<< Passing Service Direction
|>>||Stepford Connect services to Port Benton, Stepford Airport Central, Leighton Stepford Road, Edgemead, Westwyvern and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|>>||Track for Express passing services to Benton, Leighton Stepford Road and Llyn-by-the-Sea|
|<<||Track for Express passing services to Stepford Central|
|<<||Stepford Connect services to St Helens Bridge, Stepford Central, Beechley, Willowfield and Stepford Victoria|
- If you noticed the top windows before Version 1.6, which could be seenfrom trains heading towards Benton, they were once home to the old signalling room, which is now empty. The one in use currently is the Stepford ROC. You can still see its entrance, which is located at the front end of Platform 1 behind the signal. However, no one can enter anymore as it is completely locked up. There were two other entrances to the signalling room in the past, which were located at the station concourse and on Platform 2, but they were removed after its closure.
- In Version 1.6, The Entrance to Coxly Newtown became accessible but the entrance was plated up with a sign that says “Metro services no longer operate here. Please use Coxly Station just 5 minutes up the road”.
- This station was often considered as the "station of noobs" before Version 1.6, due to the fact that most new drivers spawned at the old Coxly Depot. Now, most trains spawn at Stepford Depot instead.
- Drivers from the Stepford City Zone often have their TPWS systems kick in and activate the emergency brakes due to trains from the depot passing in front of them without giving way to trains on the main line.
- There are two passing tracks between Platforms 1 and 2 which are used by Stepford Express.
- There is an abandoned underground Metro station, that was never used, next to Coxly named Coxly Newtown. You can see the 2 entrances to the station just west of Coxly station. The line was due to end at Coxly, but the line doesn't reach it. It is unknown if Metro platforms were ever built.
- Formerly, DS Trainings were held here. Now they're held at Faymere/Westercoast. (They used to be held at Stepford United Football Club.)
- Before Version 1.6, the station had two eastbound platforms and three westbound platforms. Two of the westbound platforms (Platforms 4 and 5) have been removed in V1.6.
- There used to be a depot near the old station (Coxly Depot). It was replaced by the Coxly Bypass Siding and Coxly Station Siding in V1.6.
- This station has step-free access.