|1||Terminating, Waterline services to Newry and Newry Harbour|
|-]||Terminating, Waterline services to Newry and Newry Harbour|
- This station was built by AMAviation, a former Control Centre Manager who is no longer here due to his leave from Roblox.
- It is very rare for a train to terminate on Platform 2 or 3 here, because there are rarely two or more trains at Connolly at the same time, since not many drivers drive Waterline.
- Before The Big Update, the Connolly extension was visible from the refurbished Benton station but services could not run on it.
- This station is named after Louie Connolly (Louie_EC), a former contributor to Stepford County Railway.
- There is a track with no platform surrounding it between the tracks for platform 1 and 2.
- Before Version 1.1, Connolly was not a dispatchable station.
- Before the station opened, it was supposed to be called Rose Dale Head, and a sign at Newry referenced it.
- This station has a same name that the station Dublin Connolly, operated by Enterprise, located in Dublin, Ireland.
- This is the northernmost point the River Ben can be seen. Just south of this station is a tributary, which is a small stream.
- You are able to see Eden Quay from here if your render distance is high enough.
- This station has step-free access.
- Many players like this station due to its good scenery compared to other stations nearby like Ashlan Park and James Street.
- This station's name is censored in game chat for no reason. The people name Connolly in different ways: Connoly, Conolly or Conno. This happens to Beaulieu Park, Whitney Green and West Benton, too. Beechley is also censored, but it has a reason after all. Many other stations' names can be censored due to lag or because of safe chat.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.