The role of the Community Director is to keep all parties informed of announcements, whilst improving relations within the community, both internally for Supervisors and externally for Members. They are the Director in charge of all of Relations and they run the community's social media. This rank was rebranded from People Director and Relations Director and later, Community Director. The current Community Director is Doodgewoonbas since 23rd January 2021.
Former Names of Rank
- People Director - [PD]
- Relations Director [RD]
- Head of Operations
- Operations Manager
- Engagement Manager
- Signaller Manager
- Guard Manager
- Platform Manager
- Driver Manager
Former Managing Roles
- Head of Operational Standards
- Head of Customer Relations
- People Relations Advisor
- Workforce Data Analyst
List of Community Directors
|Date Joined||Date Left|
|1.||Thehazad9||Transferred to PDV, later rejoined in June 2020||Unknown||30 January 2019||26 October 2019|
|2.||cg7033||Stepped down to PRA, later stepped down to SG||Actions in the community||26 October 2019||27 June 2020|
|3.||Thehazad9||Transferred to PDV||Internal Reasons||27 June 2020||23 January 2021|
|4.||Doodgewoonbas||Current CD||N/A||23 January 2021||N/A|
- This rank was first created on January 30, 2019. At the time, it was known as the People Director and was fufilled by Thehazad9. However, on October 26, 2019, Thehazad9 resigned to Product Developer, PD was renamed to RD, and cg7033 took the job. cg7033 later resigned and Thehazad9 later joined and became RD. On October 1, 2020, the rank was renamed to Community Director.
- There is a statue of Thehazad9 located at the entrance of Bodin train station. You can climb the statue to get a special badge.
- Before cg7033 became the RD, cg7033 was Head of Operational Standards. However, he went on LOA for a few months and IslandLine took this job. When cg returned, he became Head of Customer Relations for a few weeks before becoming RD.
- Thehazad9 stepped down to PDV in October 2019, stepped up to CD again, and stepped down back to PDV again in Jan 2021.