SCR uses a system of administrator commands to enable Signallers, Supervisors and users to conduct their roles appropriately.
The command console can only be opened if you have a keyboard on you. The console is opened by pressing the ' (UK). The key-code for this key is Quote (‘).
If a command does not have any arguments or a description displayed, it is because those details are not known.
- <Required Argument>
- [<Optional Argument>]
- Command Name and Args Description
Users (Level 0)
- mytransactions Displays trains and routes bought.
- mouseicon off Removes the mouse from the screen.
- mouseicon on Reveals the mouse position again.
- commands Gets available commands.
Signallers (Level 6)
All Level 1 Commands plus the following below
- jump <player> Make player jump.
- mute <player> Mutes player from all chats.
- unmute <player> Unmutes the player.
- respawn <player> Sends player back to the menu. (Aliases: kill, spawn)
- dispatcherlist Displays allocated dispatchers. (Alias: dispatchers)
- kick <player> [<reason>] Kicks player from the server.
- traininfo <player|number|headcode> Gets train information. (Alias: train)
All Level 6 Commands plus the following below.
- ban <player> [<reason>] Bans player from the server.
- unban <player> Removes player from the server banlist.
- trainlist Displays active trains. (Alias: trains)
Supervisors (Level 8)
All Level 7 Commands plus the following below. VIP Server owners are given Level 8. It's believed to be a bug that Signallers who own a VIP server only can access Level 6 commands.
- clearhistory <player> Clears spam history of player.
Managers (Level 9)
All Level 8 Commands plus the following below.
- log / commandlog
- watch <player> Sets player as camera subject.
- unwatch Resets your camera.
- teleport <from> <to> Teleport "from" to "to".
Directors (Level 10)
All Level 9 Commands plus the following below.
- When you look at "mytransactions" the 379 will be called SW387 instead of SW379.