- This is the first train in SCR to have only two doors per coach (one on each side), as shown on the SCR twitter page.
- This train also has a power car located in the center of the train, which passengers are able to walk through.
- This train was added to celebrate 5 million visitors.
- Only the 3 coach version of the train has the special 5M visits livery following a similar system implemented on the Class 331.
- This is the first FLIRTtrain in SCR.
- It is the first articulated train an SCR. It features a configuration, where 1 wheel bogie is between 2 coaches.
- In reality, this train is incredibly smooth, due to the fact it has a separate car for its engines.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.