The British Rail Class 755 is a type of bi-mode multiple-unit train built by Stadler, as part of their FLIRT family. The trains are currently in use with Airlink and were introduced for an update which happened at 5 million visits.
- Doors opening
- Doors closing
- Before the 5th April 2021, all Class 755/3 units were painted in a special livery to commemorate SCR reaching five million visits. After the aforementioned day, these units were repainted into the rebranded standard Airlink livery, along with the /4.
- These trains are the only trains in SCR to have one pair of doors on each side of every coach. It is also the only multiple unit train built by Stadler in SCR.
- The engines of this train are all located in a single non-seated power car, instead of under the floor of each coach.
- This was the last train on Airlink to not receive its rebranded logo.
- This is also the only train in SCR to have it's own special power car but they aren't counted as a coach.
- This train is the only AirLink train to have a cost of 2250 points.
- The shape of the Class 755 has been criticised for being curved the opposite way and being quite blocky.
- Passengers that are standing in the passenger coaches of the Class 755 will not be touching the ground, they float for some reason. This is most likely due to hit boxes.
- After the Class 755 received the new AirLink livery in v1.7.3, the /3 variant is unable to be spawned, and you got an error message saying 'Train replication focus error', along with 'Invalid route leg data' once you pressed the back button.
- An attempted fix occurred later towards the end of April 2021, but it loaded up as a partly transparent green box instead, and if you attempted to spawn it, it then resulted in the error message 'Train initialisation failed due to unhandled error'.
- Another fix happened on the 1st May 2021, where the green box was removed and you can now spawn the train, but attempting to move it now results in 'Irrecoverable movement control failure'. The bug is still yet to be fixed as of now.
- Despite this, the 755/4 can still be spawned and driven as normal.
- The Class 755 is the only Airlink train not to have first class in real life.
- The Class 755 is the only Airlink train that has an error of guarding.