The Class 755 FLIRT is a bimodal multiple unit manufactured by Stadler Rail, in use on AirLink. These trains are formed of 3 (755/3) or 4 (755/4) coaches, and cost 1688 points.
- These trains are the only trains in SCR to have one set of doors (two doors) per coach. They are also the second bi-modal type of train in SCR, aside from the Class 801 and 802.
- These trains were added in celebration of five million place visits, and the 755/3 units have a unique livery to indicate this.
- The livery only is applied on only one of the train variants (755/3). This follows a similar system on the Class 331, where only the /0 variant has the 3M visits livery.
- This train is the first "million" train to be a Next Generation train. (If SCR hit 3 Million a bit later, the Class 331 would instead have this record).
- In real life, these train are incredibly quiet and smooth, as the engines are all in a single car without seats instead of under the floor of each car.
- The Class 755/3 is the shortest AirLink train in the game along with single Class 185 (AirLink).
- Only the 3 coach version of the train has the special 5M visits livery following a similar system implemented on the Class 331.
- This is the first FLIRT train in SCR.
- The modelling of these trains has been heavily criticized for its inaccurate curvature.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.