- These trains are the cheapest WaterLine trains you can purchase, at a cost of 1000 points. Because of this, these units are quite frequently operated and diverted many drivers' plans to buy Stepford Connect trains, which are usually priced at 1500 points.
- Just before the release of the One Million Update, the train was labeled "Class BTS" in the menu and painted black so you could not see the designs.
- The game incorrectly stated that these trains had a max speed of 130 MPH. If so, then it would have been the fastest in SCR. However, this was not true. The Class 387 (AirLink), Class 802 (AirLink), and Class 350 (Stepford Connect) still hold the record at 110 MPH. A new record will be set by the Class 43 (Stepford Express) at 125 MPH upon launch but that still wouldn’t be fastest if it were true. Waterline is seen as being slow so it wouldn’t make sense.
- In real life, the class 730/0 has a top speed of 90 MPH while the 730/1 and 730/2 have their top speed at 110 MPH. If either of the latter two were put in, they would be the fastest trains on WaterLine.
- This is the only train to not have the class number shown on the outside. Regardless, the variant used in the game is for the most part the 730/0 as the 730/1 and 730/2 variants have 5 coaches as opposed to 3. The class number will probably be shown on the outside when this train becomes a Next Generation train.
- The Class 730 is painted in a special livery (designed by BanTech) instead of the standard WaterLine livery. It also sports the new logo.
- This train has the same top speed as the Class 171, Class 319, and Class 379 on Waterline.
- In real life, these trains are not in service yet, but they are being built; it is unclear whether or not the Class 730 in-game represents the one being built. This may potentially be the only fictional train in SCR. In a sense this is also the newest train in SCR.
- The Class 730 had the highest class number out of all trains, but the Class 802 took this spot as of V1.1 and later, it's second highest class number status was taken by the Class 755 in patch 1.3.26 (5M Update)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.