- These trains were lengthened to 5 cars upon the release of the Big Update, whereas before, they were 4 cars in length.
- These trains are unique for having their destinations in white Highway Gothic. This font is shared with all other Aventra trains and the Class 755 in SCR.
- Some experienced drivers will drive this train on the route between Stepford Victoria and Stepford Airport Central, which is the first route you get for free when you are joining the game for the first time.
- In real-life the Class 720 has a yellow front, despite the fact this is no longer legally required due to improvements in headlight technology since the 1950s. It will probably get a yellow front when it becomes a Next Generation train.
- In real-life, the Class 720 hasn't even entered service yet. It is slated to be introduced by Greater Anglia in 2020, while c2c will introduce the 720 in 2021.
- This is the first Aventra train.
- With 5 coaches, this is the longest paper train.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.