- All Class 720 trains were extended from 4 to 5 coaches in V1.0, making them the longest non-Next Generation trains nowadays.
- These trains are unique for having their destinations in white Highway Gothic. This font is shared with all other Aventra trains and the Class 755 in SCR.
- Some experienced drivers will drive this train on the route between Stepford Victoria and Stepford Airport Central, which is the first route you get for free when you are joining the game for the first time.
- In real life, the Class 720 trains have a yellow front, despite yellow train fronts no longer being legally required in the UK.
- In real-life, the Class 720 hasn't even entered service yet. It is slated to be introduced by Greater Anglia in 2020, while c2c will introduce the 720 in 2021.
- This is the first Aventra train.
- With 5 coaches, this is the longest paper train. It has the same length as the Class 332. This will change soon with the Next Generation upgrade likely coming next patch.
- Currently this train and the Class 730 are the only Aventra trains left in the game, as the Class 701 got removed in V1.1 and the Class 345 was only an AirLink test train.
- This train will soon become a Next Generation train with a yellow front end, as the one in real life also has a yellow front end.
- These trains don't have first class in real life as well as in SCR.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.