- All Class 720 trains were extended from 4 to 5 coaches in V1.0.
- These trains were unique for having their destinations in white Highway Gothic. This font was shared with all other Aventra trains and the Class 755 in SCR. In the 1.4.1 Update the color of the Destinations were changed to Orange.
- Some experienced drivers will drive this train on the route between Stepford Victoria and Stepford Airport Central, which is the first route you get for free when you are joining the game for the first time.
- In real-life, the Class 720 hasn't even entered service yet. It is slated to be introduced by Greater Anglia in 2020, while c2c will introduce the 720 in 2021.
- This is the first Aventra train.
- Currently this train and the Class 730 are the only Aventra trains left in the game, as the Class 701 got removed in V1.1 and the Class 345 was only an AirLink test train.
- When this train got upgraded to Next Generation, it has a yellow front end, as the one in real life also has a yellow front end, and it now has destination boards on the side besides the front. It used to have a black front like Class 801 and legacy/paper Class 802.
- These trains don't have first class in real life as well as in SCR.
- When this train got upgraded to Next Generation, it also has a red line on some coaches. This means there's a lavatory in that car.
- The Class 720, along with the Class 707 and Class 458/5, are the longest trains in Stepford Connect.
- Before the Next Generation Upgrade, these train were rarely seen. They are now more common.
- The legacy/paper Class 720 is shown on the billboard which says, "Stepford to Leighton in under 30 minutes... Choose Connect" It is unknown when this photo will be upgraded or replaced by the one with the Class 707 in it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.