- Prior to receiving a Next Generation upgrade, the in-game motor sounds did not match real life. Post-upgrade, they were corrected, first with the acceleration sound and then the braking sound.
- These trains replaced the Class 700s in The Big Update.
- This train is the only train from the Desiro City family to operate on SCR.
- This train is much cheaper than most other of the Stepford Connect trains, with the exception of the free Class 357.
- These trains are more successful in SCR than they are in real life, even before being upgraded to Next Generation. In real life, their operator (South Western Railway) is already planning to replace the 707s with Class 701s.
- This class of train can often be found on Morganstown and Stepford Airport Central services.
- The Class 707 is one of the few Next Generation trains that actually has automatic pocketed doors.
- The Class 707 also has the cheapest points per carriage, with a low of 60 points per carriage, as it has 5 carriages and 300 points, only beaten to the free Class 357.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.