- Prior to receiving a Next Generation upgrade, the in-game motor sounds did not match real life. They were corrected after the upgrade, first with the acceleration sound and then the braking sound.
- These trains replaced the Class 700s in The Big Update.
- This train is the only train from the Desiro City family to operate on SCR.
- This train is much cheaper than most other of the Stepford Connect trains, with the exception of the free Class 357.
- These trains are more successful in SCR than they are in real life, even before being upgraded to Next Generation. In real life, their operator (South Western Railway) is already planning on replacing their 707s with Class 701s.
- The Class 707 is one of the few Next Generation trains that actually has automatic pocketed doors.
- The Class 707 also has the cheapest points per carriage, with a low of 60 points per carriage, as it has 5 carriages and 300 points, only beaten by the free Class 357.
- This is the only train with Marble Flooring.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.