There's no way to view this in-game and it's unlikely to be added back in again. Information is definitely outdated and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The Class 701 Aventra trains were used for WaterLine services. These trains were 4 cars in length, with a max speed of 100 MPH. This train costed 3000 points. These trains are no longer in service, and cannot be purchased nor spawned. It was originally thought that the train was under refurbishment, but it has been over half a year since they were pulled from service and Next Generation trains have been built since then.
- In real life, these trains have a different look, as they have a different front end and have 5 or 10 coaches instead of 4 coaches.
- Stepford Connect's Twitter incorrectly stated that these units were the Class 720, due to the striking resemblance to it.
- According to Mattyx2013, the train was removed because it didn’t suit the line and the front end looked different than the real-life counterpart; it looks identical to Class 720.
- This train was removed as part of V1.1 and people who had this train were refunded. The livery colour of this train would've likely been made slightly darker if it remained in the game, similar to what happened to the other WaterLine trains.
- In real life, this train is operated by South Western Railway replacing the Class 455, Class 456, Class 458, and Class 707
- The two deleted trains happen to be consecutive by number. (Class 700 and 701).