There's no way to view this in-game and it's unlikely to be added back in again. Information is definitely outdated and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The Class 701 Aventra was used for Waterline services before it was removed. These trains were 4 cars in length and had a maximum speed of 100 MPH. It costed 3000 points and has been retired, which means it cannot be purchased nor spawned anymore. It was originally thought that the train was under refurbishment, but it has been over a year since they were pulled from service and Next Generation trains have been built since then.
- Compared to real life, the Class 701 in SCR was very inaccurate as the front end was different and they were operated as 4 cars, as the real life shortest configuration of 5 coaches would not fit on Waterline.
- The Class 701 in game was based on the Class 720, when in reality the 2 trains look nothing alike.
- According to former Product Developer Mattyx2013, the train was removed because it didn’t suit the line and the front end looked different than the real-life counterpart; it looked identical to the Previous Generation Class 720.
- This train was removed as part of V1.1 and people who had this train were refunded. The livery colour of this train would've likely been made slightly darker if it remained in the game, similar to what happened to the other Waterline trains.
- The two deleted trains are coincidentally consecutive by number (Class 700 and 701).
- If this train still existed in SCR, it would be the most expensive Waterline train, while also being one the most expensive in SCR, along with the Class 68, the Class 43, the Class 387 and the Class 802.