These units were replaced because 6 car class 700s do not exist in real life,
- This train was replaced by Class 707.
- This was considered the "noob" train before The Big Update due to the fact that it was not a gamepass train. All other trains had to be paid in Robux until the update, which saw the removal of these trains and the Class 357s taking their crown as the "noob trains".
- These trains faced AWS issues in the early stages of the game, however, these were soon rectified.
- This was the first train ever in the history of SCR.
- It was the longest train in the entire fleet until its removal. Now, the Double AirLink Class 185 and the Class 43 are the longest train at 6 cars.
- To celebrate Christmas 2017, half of the 700s were given special liveries, the first of their kind.
- There was another special livery given to this train to celebrate of 1,000 group members
- The front car of a 700 was displayed at Benton ROC until V1.1, when the Benton ROC shut its doors and operations were moved to Stepford East ROC. Its whereabouts since then became unknown as it was not relocated to anywhere else in game afterwards.
- In real life, these trains have 8 (700/0) or 12 (700/1) coaches, not 6. Some of the trains were numbered 7007XX which is an entirely fictional variant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.