The Class 700 Desiro City is an electric multiple-unit manufactured by Siemens, formerly in use on Stepford Connect. These trains were formed of 6 coaches, and were free to use.
- This train was replaced by Class 707.
- This was considered the "noob" train before The Big Update due to the fact that it was not a gamepass train. All other trains had to be paid in Robux until the update, which saw the removal of these trains and the Class 357s taking their crown as the "noob trains".
- These trains faced AWS issues in the early stages of the game, however, these were soon rectified.
- This was the first train ever in the history of SCR.
- It was the longest train in the entire fleet until its removal. Now, the Double AirLink Class 185 is the longest train at also 6 cars.
- To celebrate Christmas 2017, half of the 700s were given special liveries, the first of their kind.
- There is another special livery given to this train, which is the celebration of 1,000 group members
- The front car of a 700 was displayed at Benton ROC until V1.1, when the ROC shut its doors and operations were moved to Stepford East ROC.
- In real life, these trains have 8 (700/0) or 12 (700/1) coaches, not 6. The trains were numbered 7003XX which is an entirely fictional variant.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.