The Class 68 Eurolight is a diesel-electric locomotive manufactured by Vossloh and Stadler, in use on Stepford Connect. Two of these locomotives top-and-tailing three Mark 3 coaches can be purchased for 3000 points and 200 experience.
- This train only operates 9 out of the 15 Stepford Connect routes, R003, R004, R006, R007, R022, R024, R025, and the exclusives R009 (Stepford Victoria to Edgemead) and R026 (Stepford Victoria to Llyn-by-the-Sea).
- These trains are the only trains that require experience to purchase.
- These trains are one of the four most expensive trains in SCR. The others are the Class 43, Class 387 and the Class 802.
- This train does not stop at Stepford Airport Parkway, Stepford Airport Central, New Harrow, and Elsemere Pond.
- This train does not terminate at Stepford UFC, Berrily, and Stepford Airport Central.
- These trains have a unique livery, like the Class 458/0, Class 158, Class 350, Class 730 and the Class 331/0.
- The Class 68 has the lowest class number in the game, however this changed when the Class 43 was released in Version 1.4.
- The Class 68 is only of three trains, alongside the Class 720 and Class 801, in all of SCR to not have a yellow front end.
- Before this train got upgraded to Next Generation, it wasn't able to do R004.
- This train and the Class 43 are the only trains in the game to have door slam closing sounds and MK3 coaches.
- When all Stepford Connect trains are bought and put in numerical order, the Class 68 is put below the Class 465.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.