The Class 68 Eurolight is a diesel-electric locomotive manufactured by Vossloh and Stadler, in use on Stepford Connect. Two of these locomotives top-and-tailing three Mark 3 coaches can be purchased for 3000 points and 200 experience.
- These trains only operate on 6 out of the 13 Stepford Connect routes, including the exclusive R009 (Stepford Victoria to Edgemead).
- These trains are the only trains that require experience to purchase.
- These trains are one of the three most expensive trains in SCR. The others are the Class 387 and the Class 802.
- This train does not stop at Stepford Airport Parkway, Stepford Airport Central, New Harrow, and Elsemere Pond.
- This train does not terminate at Stepford UFC, Berrily, and Stepford Airport Central.
- These trains have a unique livery, like the Class 458/0, Class 158, Class 350, Class 730 and the Class 331/0.
- The Class 68 has the lowest class number in the game, however this change when the Class 43 releases as an purchasable locomotive.
- The Class 68 is the only train, alongside the Class 720, in all of SCR to not have a yellow front end.
- Before this train became a Next Generation train, it wasn't able to do R004.
- Sometimes, when the train gets really close to the buffer, the locomotive glitches into the coach, making the first coach impossible to enter
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.