The British Rail Class 508 is a type of electric multiple-unit train built by BREL, as part of their PEP family. These trains are currently in use on Waterline.
- Players are often confused by this train's lack of a door opening chime, as well as its odd horn.
- This train shares a record with the Class 458/5 and Class 465 for the slowest train in SCR.
- This was the first train with Next Generation V1 doors and interiors in service with Waterline.
- This train, alongside the Class 319, was the only train in service with Waterline to not be refurbished on the day of the May 2020 franchise renewal.
- In real life, this train is currently in service with Merseyrail, and is due to be scrapped and replaced by the Class 777. It was previously in use with multiple operators for services around London.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.