The Class 458 is a Connect train. The Class 458/5 was revealed on July 7, 2019 on the Discord server by yrrebRBLX, as well as a sneak peek on his Twitter (yrreb_xela). It was released on July 29, 2019. It costs 1500 points.
On August 1st, 2019, on the Discord server by yrrebRBLX, as well as a sneak peek on his Twitter (yrreb_xela), it was revealed how the 459/0 would look like
On August 6th, the train was made next generation, and showed off with the released Class 458/5 in the SCR Discord's #sneak-peeks channel.
- This is the first Juniper train in SCR.
- In real life, this train is operated by South Western Railway, but is being replaced by the Class 701 Aventra.
- In real life, the Class 458/0 goes 100 MPH, and Class 458/5 goes 75 MPH.
- This 5-coach version of The Class 458's Southern Region code is 5-JUP, while the 4-coach version's is 4-JOP.
- In Version 1.3.18, this train is at Bodin TrainCare along with Class 707 and Class 360, but it wasn't released with them, as it was delayed.
- The Class 458/5 is the slowest train in all of Stepford County Railway, with a max speed of 75 MPH along with the Class 508 and Class 465.
- This train is more frequently run than the Class 465. The Class 458/5 has much better structures, better decals, and sounds than the Class 465.
- The Houghton Foundry model for the 458/0 was created specifically for this game.