The Class 458 Juniper is an electric multiple-unit manufactured by Alstom, in use on Stepford Connect. These trains are formed of 4 (458/0) or 5 (458/5) coaches, and cost 1500 points.
- Product Developer yrrebRBLX developed a higher quality interior for the 458/5, but it was deemed too laggy and brought down to a standard interior.
- These are the first Juniper units in SCR.
- In real life, the 458s are operated by South Western Railway, but they are due to be replaced by the Class 701s.
- In real life, the 458/0's Southern Region code is 4-JOP, and the 458/5's is 5-JUP.
- The 458/0 is the only train in SCR that is no longer running in real life.
- In V1.3.18, the 458/5 was displayed at Bodin TrainCare along with Class 707 and Class 360, but it was released later than them.
- The 458/5 has the lowest max speed in the game, like the Class 465 and the Class 508.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.