The British Rail Class 444 Desiro is an electric multiple-unit manufactured by Siemens, in use on Stepford Connect. This train costs 2,500 points. It was added in Version 1.8.
- Doors opening
- Doors closing
- This is the second train introduced directly as NGv3. The first was the Class 168.
- This is one of only two trains in Stepford Connect where the doors are at the carriage ends, the other one being the Class 158.
- Additionally, the Class 444 is the only train to have single leaf doors out of every Stepford Connect train.
- This train is the second most expensive train on Stepford Connect, costing 2,500 points, just behind the Class 68 at 3,000 points.
- This train is one of the only two Stepford Connect trains which have their own exclusive routes (R026 and R036), the other being the Class 68.
- Both trains actually operate the same routes, even the Class 68's exclusive routes now.
- This is the first NGv3 train from the Desiro family in the game.
- Many players believe that this train has the most detailed cab in the game, beating previously-agreed-upon record-holders the Class 801/802, Class 707 and Class 357.
- This record was broken by the Class 377, 379 and 387 (as they have the same models) with their second NGv3 upgrade in V1.9.2.