- This will be the oldest train in the game having entered service in 1975.
- This will be the lowest numbered train in the game; and will beat the previous lowest numbered train, the Class 68.
- In real life, some of these trains were put out of service after 43 years.
- The Class 43 will have the same unit number for both locomotives, despite being different units. This is likely a coding limitation.
- The Class 43 in SCR has 4 coaches and 2 locomotives, which also exists in real life, these are the ScotRail and GWR short HST sets, also known as the Pocket Rocket sets.
- This train will be the second locomotive hauled train, the first being the aforementioned Class 68.
- This was the train hiding at Starryloch.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.