It was released on the 10th May 2018, as part of Version 1.0.11 and the Class 380 featured as one of the thumbnails for Stepford County Railway.
- The Class 380s are split into 2 different types: The Class 380/0 and Class 380/1. The only difference between the two is the number of coaches.
- This train was the first to have more than one variant.
- The Class 380 is arguably the least used train on Stepford Connect as drivers rarely use the train, but it might be used more once it becomes a Next Generation train.
- This train is only legacy/paper Connect train left. This is also be the last older non-Houghton Foundry model train. It is the last AC Electric train to not have a visible pantograph.
- In real life, the Class 380 is part of the Desiro UK family built between 2009 and 2011 for use by ScotRail. There are 6 members of the Desiro UK family with 4 of the trains available ingame. The trains available in-game are the Class 185, Class 350, Class 360, and the Class 380. The trains not available are the Class 444 and the Class 450.
- This train has been very unloved over the years, falling by the wayside after new and Next Generation trains.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.