- In real life, two companies in Britain use the Class 377, Southeastern and GTR Southern and Thameslink (Formerly)
- This train replaced the Class 387 which was re-implemented on WaterLine before being transferred to AirLink.
- In the real world, the family of Electrostars include the Class 379 (which is a new addition to Waterline), the Class 387 and the Class 357 (despite its front sharing a similar design to the Class 170 and 171 Turbostar).
- Also in the real world, the Class 377 has seven variations; the /1, /2 (the variation used in SCR), /4 and /5 units have 4 carriages, the /3 units have 3 and the /6 and /7 have 5.
- This train has been upgraded to Next Generation.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.