- This train has replaced the Class 387 on Stepford Connect in December 17, 2017. The Class 387 was relocated to the WaterLine fleet in December 21, 2017 before it was relocated again to the AirLink fleet in June 8, 2019 and the Class 379 took over.
- In real life this train runs with Southern Rail and Southeastern. The 377/6 and 377/7 are the main 377s that run on Metro Routes on Southern this means you can see them on more suburban routes but they do operate the Bognor Regis to London Victoria route splitting the train at Horsham to go elsewhere. This means you do see them around London too.
- Although this train is similar to Class 387 and Class 379, it has different horn, door chimes, and there is no light on the bottom front. The sounds of horn and doors are similar to the Class 357 and the Class 375, Class 376 and Class 378, (All trains except the Class 357 are not in the game) which are also Electrostar trains.
- These trains look very similar to the Class 379s and Class 387s on the outside.
- Prior to receiving a Next Generation upgrade, there were no yellow stripes on the doors.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.