The Class 365 Networker Express is an electric-multiple unit manufactured by ABB, proposed for use on Stepford Connect. These trains are formed of 4 coaches, and their price is unconfirmed. This train was revealed with the Class 323 on Discord on August 4, 2018.
- As BanTech stated, this train and the Class 323 might release after all trains are converted into Next Generation trains. Product Developer Mattyx2013 confirmed this in a Twitter reply.
However, this may change upon Mattyx2013's resignation.
- If this train will make it to the server for players, it would probably have the rebranded livery.
- The bogies seen in the picture for this train are not standard SCR bogies. They are Haughton Foundry bogies.
- This train is known in real life as the "Happy Train" due to its grin-like intake on the front.
- In real life, this train is operated by Great Northern, usually on faster services.