The British Rail Class 360 is a type of electric multiple-unit train built by Siemens, as part of their Desiro family. The trains are currently in use with Airlink.
- SCR's model for this train has been criticized for its lack of curvature.
- The design of the Class 360 is similar to the Class 350's design, with the biggest difference being the lack of a front gangway as ordered by the Health and Safety Executive.
- In real life, this train is currently in use with Greater Anglia. Before their transfer to East Midlands Railway, they are being upgraded to 110mph. It is unknown whether this change will be reflected in game.
- The Class 360/1 and Class 360/2 have different horns and door opening chimes in game, however not in real life.
- This train shares its horn sound with the Class 350 and Class 707 in SCR (Only with the Class 360/2) but not in real life.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.