- This train is mechanically similar with the Class 350, but without the end gangway and emergency exit at the front.
- This train, the Class 185, the Class 350 and the Class 323 are the only trains to have a destination sign with green lettering.
- The Next Generation Class 360/1 has the same horn and door chime as Class 185, but Class 360/2 has that similarity to Class 350.
- This Train has become Next Generation in V1.3.17x.
- In real life, These trains are operated by Greater Anglia & TFL Rail, Formerly operated by Heathrow Connect & Heathrow Express and will be operated by East Midlands Railway in the future.
- The speed of these trains may increase to 110 mph in the future, as this is happening in real life. This might become the most common AirLink train if that happens.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.