The Class 357 Electrostar is an electric multiple-unit manufactured by Adtranz and Bombardier, currently in use on Stepford Connect. These trains are formed of four coaches, and do not cost any points, being the starter train for all players.
- The Class 357 is the most common train you can catch in service among Stepford Connect services, since the train is given free to everyone when they first join Stepford County Railway. This also causes it to be known as the "noob train", a title previously given to the Class 700.
- Since it is the free train, the Class 357 is usually run on the free route, R005 (Stepford Victoria - Stepford Airport Central). It is uncommon to see this train anywhere else as anyone who drives it is often seen as a new player.
- These trains appear very similar to the Class 170s and Class 171s, however, they are diesel Turbostars.
- Only 1 train operator (c2c) uses these in real life.
- This train and Class 387 were the first Electrostar trains to be in the game.
- These trains don't have first class in real life as well as in SCR.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.