The Class 357 Electrostar is an electric multiple-unit manufactured by Adtranz and Bombardier, in use on Stepford Connect. These trains are formed of four coaches, and do not cost any points, being the starter train for all players.
- The Class 357 is the most common train you can catch in service among Stepford Connect services, since the train is given free to everyone when they first join Stepford County Railway. This also causes it to be known as the "noob train", a title previously given to the Class 700.
- These usually run on the Stepford Victoria - Stepford Airport Central route. It is rare to see these trains on another route. That's because the first route you get free when you are joining the game for the first time is the Stepford Victoria <-> Airport Central route.
- These trains appear very similar to the Class 170s and Class 171s, however, they are diesel Turbostars.
- Only 1 train operator (c2c) uses these in real life.
- This train and Class 387 were the first Electrostar trains to be in the game.
- These trains don't have first class in real life as well as in SCR.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.