There's no way to view this in-game and it's unlikely to be added back in again. Information is definitely outdated and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The Class 345 Aventra is a former train, formerly used for testing on AirLink. They consisted of 7 cars, with a maximum speed of 90 MPH. These trains were never put into regular service, and they were withdrawn from testing without any further announcements regarding these units.
- This train went on a series of test runs from 12 September 2018 to 15 September 2018. However, the train was never released. This was likely due to a variety of factors, including:
- The length of the train being too long for some stations along the line, notably Stepford Central and Stepford Airport Central.
- The top speed of 90 MPH, making it the slowest train on AirLink.
- The chassis causing lag for operators of the train, making the top speed problem worse.
- The train not suiting the nature of the line (AirLink is designated as a semi-high-speed regional airport rail, but this train was intended as a commuter train).
- The train was first revealed in the SCR Discord in #announcements.
- If it had been released, this train would have been one of the two longest trains in the game, alongside with the 5-car variant Class 43, with a total of 7 coaches.
- The car markers at Stepford East go beyond 6 coaches, possibly to accommodate these trains.
- These trains are the only trains with three doors on one side of a coach.