There's no way to view this in-game and it's unlikely to be added back in again. Information is definitely outdated and you shouldn't really take it to heart.
The Class 345 Aventra trains were used for testing on Airlink. These trains were 7 cars in length, with a maximum speed of 90 MPH. These trains were never put into regular service, and they were withdrawn from testing without any further announcements regarding these units.
- This train went on a series of test runs from September 12-15, 2018. However, the train was never released. This was likely due to a variety of factors, including:
- The length of the train being too long for some stations along the line, notably Stepford Central and Stepford Airport Central.
- The top speed of 90 MPH, making it the slowest train on AirLink.
- The chassis causing lag for operators of the train, making the top speed problem worse.
- The train not suiting the nature of the line (AirLink is designated as a semi-high-speed regional airport rail, but this train was intended as a commuter train).
- The train was first revealed in the SCR Discord in #announcements. The photo in the sneak peek is shown on the right.
- If it had been released, this train would have been one of the two longest trains in the game, alongside with the 5-car variant Class 43, with a total of 7 coaches.
- The car markers at Stepford East go beyond 6 coaches, possibly to accommodate these trains.
- These trains are the only trains with three doors on one side of a coach.
- If this train was put in service, it would have been the slowest Airlink train, even though it would have been the longest.